Share

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Spirit Matters Salon

Welcome to the Spirit Matters Salon. I've always been a huge fan of double entendres, and clever phrases that have more than one relevant meaning. "Spirit Matters" is the name of both this blog as well as my paranormal sideline, Spirit Matters Media. It really encompasses a host of ideas and intents: all things/matters relevant to "spirit", and the fact that "spirit" really does matter. "Spirit" is the focus here in all its forms: our human spirit; being spirited or uplifted, vital and inspired; "spirit" as in non-corporeal entities that exist in dimensions other than the physical world. (And of course we can't forget "spirit" as in a glass of wine or a frosty margarita LOL).

A "salon" is a reception room, or a group of like-minded people coming together often to discuss topics of mutual interest or engage in activities of appreciation of an art, idea, or theme. It is a place to socialize and share uplifting concepts and elicit and explore opinions.

Since my early days online back in 1998, I have been privileged to connect with many kindred souls who have helped me grow and expand in consciousness and enlightenment through our interactions and exchanges. I have written and posted millions of words through numerous groups, columns, books and articles that I hope have helped others on their life journeys and quests. Now, it is a new phase in my personal journey and time for a new evolution in my online activities, which include: We Are Stardust, In Touch with Zsuzsana, SoulMail, ArcanaMatrix, and many more venues.

I hope that Spirit Matters Salon will become a hub for many of my online activities and writing, as well as for all who find there way here: my loyal friends and readers and all my new friends I have yet to meet.

Please stay tuned, post your comments and visit often as we have just begun!

Namaste,

Zsuzsana

No comments:

Post a Comment